£100 Voucher Giveaway 2020
- You will need to make a purchase to take part in this promotion. You’ll also do need access to the internet and an email address and contact telephone number.
- Prize Draw Period: You can enter this Prize Draw between: 08:00 on 2nd November 2020 and 23:00 on 25th November 2020.
- To Enter: Entering this Prize Draw is simple, just place an order at henryka.co.uk between the qualifying time. Each order will be automatically entered.
- You’ll receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw for every separate unique order that you make during the Prize Draw Period, to a maximum of one (1) entry per day.
- The Prize: If you’re selected as our lucky winner, you will win: £100 Gift Voucher to use between Tuesday 1st December until 23rd December.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer the prize to someone else.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service to select the winner within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winners: If you are our lucky winner, you will be contacted by email to the email address used to enter the Prize Draw within 3 working days of winner selection. If the winner doesn’t respond within the time given, we reserve the right to disqualify them. In the event that the winner doesn’t respond, the Prize will be awarded to a reserve winner. We’ll select 3 reserves in the same manner as above, and the time required for reserves to respond may be shorter. This will be detailed while notifying a reserve winner. In the event no winner responds, we reserve the right to not award the Prize.
- Price Acceptance: If you are our lucky winner, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can – and it will be transferred into your chosen account within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize in accordance with the details in clause 10 (the “Prize Acceptance”). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or to limit its value at our sole discretion.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our Prize Draw properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the Prize Draw.If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- If this Prize Draw can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this Prize Draw, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Prize Draw.
- We may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Official Rules or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If any provisions of these Official Rules are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.